1st Lower Morden Scout Group Covid-19 Update #2, 16 March 2020

Date: 16th Mar 2020 Author: Andrew Hayward

Dear Parents and Carers,

A decision has been taken by the leaders and Group Executive Committee to suspend all Beaver, Cub and Scout meetings until further notice, with immediate effect.

The decision is designed to protect all of our Scout members and their families from unnecessary contact with others and therefore reducing the opportunity for the virus to spread further within our local community.

We hope that you can all understand and appreciate the steps taken and we wish everybody good health.

Scouting will resume as soon as possible.

Please do pass on this information when and wherever possible.

Please feel free to contact me if you so wish.

Andrew Hayward

Group Scout Leader

Put your phone down and what are you left with? Just teamwork, courage and the skills to succeed.’
Bear Grylls, Chief Scout Bear Grylls